LEGO has not only been recognized as one of the hottest entertainment properties around, but the name has also been synonymous with good old family fun. Now, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and TT Games are releasing LEGO Ninjago Nindroids, a new game sure to be a hit for people of all ages this summer. Coming exclusively to the Nintendo 3DS and PlayStation Vita on July 29, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is bringing LEGO’s popular animated TV series, LEGO Ninjago Rebooted, to the palm of your hands.
- Be a true Spinjitzu Master! Play as your favorite Ninja and battle enemies with combo moves and attacks including punch, kick, jump, throw and Spinjitzu.
- Use your new Techno blades to hack into computers, solve puzzles and play mini games.
- Navigate New Ninjago City by playing as giant mechs and shoot enemies with cool vehicles such as Kai Fighter, Ninjacopter, Thunder Raider, Earth Mech and more.
- Hang out at the Hub in New Ninjago City and partake in a variety of fun activities. Get hints and tips from the Noodle Bar owner, train in the Dojo, or try and beat Jay’s arcade score.
- Play more than 30 action-packed levels and automatically play as multiple characters when reaching certain points.