Look your best without breaking the bank. I’m all for a little splurge here and there but I prefer to wear my luxuries on my wrist or feet. Ya dig? With Spring knocking around the corner, its time to sift through your make up bag and make space for some new goodies.
1. Too Faced Melted Liquified Long-Wear Lipstick in Melted Nude ($21). There is just something about a nude color in the spring that screams natural. I also love the long-wear formula and its precision tip applicator makes touch ups on the go easy.
2. bareMinerals bareSkin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation ($29). Set out to be a breakthrough tone-correcting mineral foundation and skincare serum in one, Latinos in search of a glow might have a good chance with this one. I prefer a serum on a warm day – over a heavy foundation!
3. Tea tree skin clearing facial wash from The Body Shop ($12) Ive been using products with Tea tree oil since I was a teenager and even more a loyal customer of The Body Shop oils for years. Ive found that with mild teenage or adult acne you want a product that’s going to make your face feel clean. Definitely great on those sweaty summer nights.
4. Maybelline New York The Colossal Volum’ Express Mascara ($6). Dramatic volume with some what no clumps. I have very long yet very straight eyelashes but a couple of coats of Volum’ Mascara and my lashes look dark and long. A great grab for a low price.
5. H&M 4 Pack opaque nail set. Four colors perfect for Spring. You can toss this combo into your purse and be ready any touch ups at school or work. They’re so small they can fit just about anywhere.
6. Victoria’s Secret Hair High – shine serum ($14) My daughters and I have naturally curly hair and this works great on all our hair textures. Especially since I keep my hair straightened most of the time. Smells great and if you check on the Victoria Secret website you can score some really great deals!
Do you Spring clean your beauty products or just pile on? Share your comments below.