This winter has been brutal and with the streets of New York City finally melting away this snow, it’s time to pull up your blinds, dust off your wine glasses and gather up your crew for a Girls Night “In”. It’s about time that you catch up, sip on your favorite drinks and laugh all night about your hilarious winter stories. Like when when you slipped on ice and played it cool or how you tried to build a snowman and failed.
Here are 5 of my favorite ways to get your party started:
- Games – There’s never been a dull moment at any of my parties but for those who need to turn it up a notch, why not try the 365 table topics questionnaire. It’s a great way to get the conversation started or to get to know someone knew in your circle in a little better Via 365 Table Topics and the best part? it’s FREE and printable so you can always take your questions out for the next party.
- Cocktails – Wine Punch in a jar? Um yes please! I know the last thing I want to do is be the one standing up all night making drinks. I love the concept of your drinks already chilled on ice. And for the ladies that prefer a non alcoholic version, just use lemonade and fruit! Via Artsy Va Va Blog
- Food – Create a Taco Bar. A taco bar is a great way to keep things simple while keeping everyone satisfied. You can serve different types of meat, tofu, veggies and toppings. Glassware is everything so make sure you pull out your best serving bowls.
- Desserts – Serve your guest mini shooters! it looks so fancy serving your delicious desserts in mini glasses DIY Here
- Goodie Bags – Leave your girls with some goodies with Printable #DIY recipes like a sugar scrub, shower spray, lip balm, hand soap and kitchen spray. Your girls can create an at home spa when they get back to their place via Haven Paperie
What’s are some of your favorite ways to catch up with your girls?