As a blogger I’m use to packages arriving on my door step but a box filled with goodies which seemed that it was perfectly personalized for me, is hard to come across! if I had to choose 1 word to describe my experience with FabFitFun it would be FABULOUS!
I guess it’s true, big things come in small packages because I’m still trying to figure out how they squeezed over $275 worth of products into this box.
So, what exactly is FabFitFun? fabfitfun is a quarterly monthly subscription box that includes hand-selected items (the “hottest of the season”) in beauty, fashion, fitness, wellness and home products from the fabfitfun team that will help keep you feeling fabulous. ($49.99/quarter)
I know you’re curious to know what was in my box. Here it goes:
1. Wren 14K Gold and Black Sapphire Necklace ($100): I think Rose Gold looks best on the skin during the summer weather. Especially against sun kissed skin. This small charm necklace works great with any outfit and can be worn day or night. If you look closely at the heart shaped charm there’s actually a small black sapphire! super cute!
2. The Everyday Wireless Speaker by FabFitFun ($29.99):Talk about the perfect summer accessory! This portable pink wireless speaker is ready to play all of your favorite summer jams. I was able to pair this device through bluetooth with my cellphone using Pandora, and was tuning out my kids in no time. It can pair up to 30 feet, latch on your jeans for on the go sound, has an FM radio and can be used as a hands free speaker phone. Perfect for the beach.
3. Inkling Scents Sultry Roll-On Oil Perfume ($25): I’ve always been a fan of scented oils during the summer, I’ve actually been wearing Egyptian musk since my teens. That’s why I was so excited to find a scented roll-on oil perfume in my subscription box. I just LOVE oils! Sultry, is a blend of creamy sandalwood, white amber, lotus flower, orchid, Bulgarian rose, and silky vanilla that comes in a perfect travel size for Moms on the go and with over 20+ fragrance options, you’ll have a scent for any occasion. Use code FFF15, which will get you 15% off your total purchase!
4. Gorge “I’ll Make You Look Amazing” Daily Spray ($24.95): This leave in conditioner spray heard my call for help! I’ve been battling fried over processed hair ever since I went from waist length hair to blonde shoulder length hair, all in 3 months and really needed a hair miracle. This daily spray was formulated to penetrate the hair shaft, restore moisture and repair ALL damage and smells like summer!
5. Sponsored: Intensive Care Spray Moisturizer with Aloe by Vaseline ($7.99): As a busy Mom on the go, time is valuable and if there is a lotion I can spray on my family to save us time, I’m in! this cooling lotion is perfect after a day of fun in the sun, as this formula moisturizes and absorbs in seconds.
6. FabFitFun x CosmoBody Jump Rope ($14): I am the most unfit mama in New York City (shhhh!) but this jump rope had me acting out scenes from Rocky! Did you know you can burn up to 150 calories in just 10 minutes? you can now workout along with videos on http://www.fabfitfun.com/jumprope
( look at me getting my work out on!)
7. tarte LipSurgence Lip Gloss (Natural Beauty) ($19): So my heart slightly sunk when I saw my lip gloss because I thought It seemed too pink for my skin tone but to my surprise when applied, it was actually just a touch of pink which worked out just fine. Va va va voom!
8. Scratch Nail Wraps ($12): We all have those days where we make plans and realize at the very last that you need a manicure. And you know very well how packed the nail salons can be during the summer days too. This is why I love the idea of nail wraps. These Scratch Nail Wraps come is unique nail designs which are so easy to put on and last longer than nail polish. It’s no brainer how fabulous these can be.
9. Hello Konjac Cleansing Sponge ($12): I’m willing to try anything that can will keep my skin soft and glowing and this little soft pillow sponge packs a punch. I used my apricot scrub with this cleansing sponge and so far so good. I love that you can you rinse it during your shower and air dry it overnight for morning use.
10. Headspace 3-Month Subscription ($38.85): Ever since I started meditation I no longer use any sleep aids for my insomnia. Although I’m a newbie at mediation, I’m always looking for some kind of guidance or assistance. Headspace is an app that takes you through a series of life changing, guided meditations when you want it, wherever you are. Pretty awesome if you ask me.
My grand total for my Summer Edition 2015 box was $275.79. So, what did you think of my FabFitFun subscription box? I have to say that this box did not disappoint. I cant think of one thing that I didn’t love. I was able to try products that I would have normally never tried and tested out products that I had never even heard of. This was such a great way to get to learn about new products and brands.
*Disclosure: All thoughts and opinions are of my own. I received a Summer Edition 2015 FabFitFun subscription box for the purpose of a review. As always, any personal opinions reflected in this post are of my own and have not been influenced in any way.
Lets Stay Social!