October is really about two things. Pumpkins and Halloween! I say we go out with a bang and gather up our kids, family, friends and get ready to have a pretty darn delicious tasting party with some of the best recipes out there.
From no bake treats to healthy bites there is something for everyone! it’s time to get Pumpkin crazy!
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifles – the final fix to your pumpkin-flavored obsession.
Photo credit via mybakingaddiction.com
- Coconut Flour Pumpkin Spice Mug Cake – this healthy and delicious dessert recipe takes only 5 minutes to make! there’s more time to mingle with your guest.
Photo Credit via leelalicious.com
- Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake Cones – (These no-bake treats are easy and super handy for any party or occasion) Looks like I’ll be making these for Thanksgiving too!
Photo Credit via countrycleaver.com
- Apple Pie and Pumpkin Pie Jello Shots – Give yourself a rest and make these bite-sized, boozed-infused jello shots!
Photo Credit via thewateringmouth.com
- Pumpkin Pudding Chia – because we can all indulge in a healthy treat right?
Photo Credit via wholenewmom.com
- Pumpkin Creme Brulee – I have to admit that Creme Brulee is way better than pumpkin pie!
Photo credit via bakingamoment.com
- No Bake Pumpkin Pie in a Jar – talk about saving time and not skimping on flavor.
Photo credit via lifeloveandsugar.com
Have a recipe you’d like featured? share your thoughts! Happy Halloween!