It seems that the holidays are approaching rather quickly which means it’s time to start planning for your festivities. There’s all that holiday cooking, baking and let’s not forget the gifts! yikes!
I am currently obsessed with Kitchen Traditions monthly subscription Baking Kits! which rolls in just in time to awe your family and friends with this season’s highly anticipated holiday cookies. I love that the kids get to contribute in the holiday baking and how much their faces light up when they are encouraged to help and get messy!
Not only do the kids get super excited to receive goodies in a box, but it cuts down my shopping and prepping time incredibly, giving me more time to have fun in the kitchen!
In our Kit, we were able to make my Sugar Cookies. My favorite cookie of Fall! not only did my teen, tween, and little trouble maker get to prep, mix, roll, cut, and lay their cookies on a cookie tray, but this Mom had fun decorating and sampling all of their creations!
Kitchen Traditions was a hit in my home and will be a hit in your home too. These kits will make the perfect holiday gift too!
How it works:
- Monthly subscriptions to Kitchen Tradition are $39.99
- 3 Month Prepay $119.99
6 Month Prepay $239.99
What’s in the Box:
- The ingredients come in a reusable tote
- Accessories for the project that can be used over again
- A fun utensil for your child
- A recipe card that you can keep and use again and again
- Crayons and Coloring pages to help pass the baking time
- Fun stickers of our adorable chef character
(They will love showing them off at school)
- A disposable apron and chef’s hat to protect against the mess
- Don’t worry we packed a chef’s hat for you too
- Heck even the box is high quality, it is perfect for sending a gift to your friends or family
*Disclosure: I worked with Kitchen Traditions to share my experience. As always, any personal opinions reflected in this post are of my own and have not been influenced in any way.