You know Spring is in the air when New York City’s streets are buzzing about the New York Internation Auto Show! featuring the most innovative and the latest in green technology. And it’s not just potential car buyers that are coming in for the action. Families are drawn in for the entertainment and to see the shows hottest, luxurious and exotic cars of the year.
Children love to get behind the wheel and pose for selfies with their parents while imagining what it’s like to be BIG! I personally love all the goodies we come home with, from T-shirts and pins to stickers and pens, the kids will have a lot to talk about at show and tell.
Which car is this Mom of soon to be 3 excited to see?
The Genesis G90
- Intelligent Drive Mode with Smart Shift
- Electric Power Steering (R-MDPS) with Variable Gear Ratio (VGR)
- Genesis Adaptive Control Suspension with Electronic Damping Control
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with individual tire pressure indicator
- Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Lane Keep Assist (LKA)
- Driver Attention Alert
- Smart Blind Spot Detection
- Multi-view 360 camera
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop/Start
- Bi-Xenon HID auto-leveling headlights with Dynamic Bending Light (3.3T)
- LED auto-leveling headlights with Dynamic Bending Light (5.0)
- High Beam Assist
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Power trunk lid
- Power rear sunshade/power rear side window sunshades
- Leather seating surfaces
- Microfiber suede headliner
- 22-way power driver seat with power lumbar, shoulder, and bolster adjustment
- 16-way power front passenger seat with lumbar adjustment
- 3-Zone+ automatic temperature control with AQS and CO2 sensor
- 40/20/40 power reclining and heated and ventilated rear seats with Shoulder Adjuster (5.0)
- 12.3-inch HD navigation system with Driver Information System (DIS) Multimedia Controller
- Lexicon® 17-speaker 7.1 Discrete Surround Sound Audio System with Quantum Logic™ Surround and Clari-Fi™ Music Restoration Technology
- Wireless device charging in front seating area
- USB ports with front data/charging and rear charging port
- Available rear-seat entertainment system with dual 9.2-inch HD monitors (5.0)
The New York Auto Show runs from March 25 to April 3 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in Manhattan. Ushering in the latest automotive trends, the 2016 New York International Auto Show will showcase an incredible collection of cutting-edge design and extraordinary innovation. More than four floors of displays from the world’s automakers will feature the newest vehicles and latest futuristic concept cars. Nearly 1,000 cars and trucks will be on display at North America’s first and largest-attended auto show dating back to 1900.
|Location||Jacob Javits Convention Center
11th Ave. btwn 34th & 40th St.
|Public Show Dates||Friday, March 25th through Sunday, April 3rd
Monday – Saturday: 10am – 10pm *
(Sundays: 10am – 7pm)*
|Official Opening Day||Saturday, March 26th
Festivities begin at 8:30am
SHOW FLOOR OPENS AT 10am
|Automotive Forum Dates||March 22nd, 2016|
|Wednesday, March 23rd & Thursday, March 24th|
|Dealer Preview Reception
|Thursday, March 24th from 5-10pm
Reception from 5-7pm
By invitation only
The New York International Auto Show is easy to get to from anywhere in the tri-state area. There are many parking facilities in the area, plus mass transit (Metro North, LIRR, NY Waterway Ferry, Subways, and Buses).
For tickets to 2016 The New York Internation Auto Show visit http://www.autoshowny.com/tickets
JAVITS CENTER | 655 W. 34th St., New York, NY 10001
You can also enter to win two tickets to the NYIAS plus a $150 gift card by entering the She Buys Cars giveaway!
*Disclosure: This post was made possible thanks to the New York International Auto Show. As always, all opinions are of my own and have not been influenced in any way.