If I left my house in a rush I’m sure the one thing I wouldn’t forget is my cell phone. There’s my calendar which I can’t function without, emails, access to the internet (which is the only way I can stay social as 3citygirlsnyc) and there’s my camera which captures every meal and every important moment in my children’s life. My photos are my life! but there’s only so much that I can capture without my phone reminding me I need to take the time to manage and organize my pictures!
We’ve all been there. We take way more photos than we should, yet we don’t want to delete even one photo because they’re all so precious! As if our kids can feel us deleting their pics. I just can’t!
As a Mom blogger, I’m always at an event when I realize that I should have probably uploaded ALL the pictures from my kid’s last photo shoot and by photo shoot I mean a typical day at home with my kids capturing every minute of their lives.
Well, those days are now a memory! with Picture Keeper Connect I’m able to connect the drive into my mobile device, back up and store my photos, videos or contacts in 4 easy steps. How? easy!
- Connect the drive to your mobile device.
- Open or download the picture Keeper Connect App.
- Sign in or create an account
- Click “start backup” and you’re all set!
Note* Without the App your smart device is unable to connect to your Picture Keeper drive. This is a one-time free installation.
(This little tiny drive does so much!)
- Frees up memory on your mobile device
- Includes free app
- Transfer files to a PC or Mac via USB
- compatible with iPhone 5 and Newer (iOS 6+) and Android OTG (Android 3.1+)(just download Picture Keeper Connect from Google Play to make sure your device is compatible)
- Computer System Requirements: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, MAC OS 10.5 (and newer) computers. Click here for a more detailed compatibility list.
So, whether you’re a foodie, fashionista or just that Mom that loves to capture every memory on your phone, make sure you never run out of space again! back it up so there’s always room to keep creating new memories.
With Back to School beginning in September, 3citygirlsnyc has teamed up with Picture Keeper Connect to bring you an incredible giveaway. A 16 GB Picture Keeper Connect to backup your phones, tablets, and computers! perfect for the new school year! we want to make sure you never run out of storage again!
To enter you must follow 3citygirlsnyc below
- Follow 3citygirlsnyc on Twitter
- Share this giveaway on Twitter and tag 3citygirlsnyc
- Like 3citygirlsnyc on Facebook
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook timeline
- Follow 3citygirlsnyc on Pinterest
- Share and Pin this giveaway on Pinterest
The giveaway will begin August 18th and end on September 30.
*Disclosure: This post + giveaway was made possible thanks to our friends at Picture Keeper Connect.