Being a new Mom has me over the moon! out of my 3 pregnancies, I’m not ashamed to admit that this was the easiest! Although I had forgotten how painful recovery can be, I did remember the toll my pregnancies had on my hair and skin. I wanted to make sure that with this pregnancy, I was prepared during and after with the right products.
Back in July, I was lucky enough to still have the energy to attend Blogger Bash. An event that connects bloggers with brands. It was there that I stumbled upon Monat products. Monat combines ultra-progressive active botanical ingredients with state-of-the-art scientific technologies to bring you safe, high-quality, naturally based, age-prevention products. Not only did I win some goodies, I was introduced to MONAT’s exclusive product: REJUVENIQE™ Oil Intensive.
(9 Months preggers)
Growing up latina I’ve used oils on my hair and skin for as far back as I can remember and being a Mom of girls I still keep that beauty regimen going. Just last week I used Rejuveniqe to tackle a huge tangle in my daughter’s hair. (Yes … I even use it on my kids!) The beauty of Rejuveniqe is that you can use it on your hair AND skin. No need to use separate oils! the magic is all in that bottle!
*I love how light the oil feels on my hair and skin. Plus is smells AMAZING!*
Here’s what’s in it!
Abyssinian: The Key ingredient in REJUVENIQE™ Oil Intensive. From the crambe abyssinica plant native to central Africa, it’s a rare and unique combination of fatty acids prized for their ability to do everything from mimic the effects of silicon for unbeatable shine; lubricate the hair deep into the follicle; and protect and coat each strand.
- Baobab: The renowned baobab trees have grown for centuries in the arid climates of India and Africa, and its exotic oil from the tree’s seeds are rich in antioxidant-rich palmitic acid and Vitamin F.
- Buriti: The fruit of Africa’s Moriche palm – known as the Tree of Life – is one of the world’s richest sources of beta-carotene, which moisturizes and nourishes.
- Camelia: Also known as tea-seed oil, it’s ultra-hydrating oil responsibly harvested from China that cleans the scalp and pampered dry stands thanks to its abundance of Vitamin E and polyphenols.
- Carrot Seed: Specially sourced from the mountains of Switzerland, it’s rich in Vitamin A to condition the scalp, plus Alpha Linolenic Acid for anti-inflammatory protection.
- Monoi: Selectively sourced from the warm tropics of Tahiti, it’s a restorative oil rich in Omega 3 and fatty acids to heal damage and promote growth from the root.
- Meadowfoam: This oil is sourced right from the Pacific Northwest of the USA. Named for its flowers’ resemblance to white foam on the ocean, meadowfoam oil is another outstanding source of Omega 9 fatty acids for shine and sheen.
- Moringa: Ancient Egyptians prized Moringa Oil for its nourishing properties, thanks to antioxidants and Vitamin E, which help combat skin fatigue, plus clean and purify the scalp.
A little over a month using Rejuveniqe and my blowouts are looking fuller!
- On dry hair rub REJUVENIQE™ Oil Intensive on both hands, rubbing your ends until they are completely covered in oil.
- Make sure your ends are covered
- Brush or comb your hair … gradually covering your hair ( not scalp) in the oil
- Wrap hair in a warm towel ( straight from the dryer) until the towel cools off
- Wash and style as usual!
S3 by Monat
As a new Mom, you know what happens to your hair! mine has been shedding EVERYWHERE! the S3 provides a holistic hair regrowth treatment that works to promote enhanced hair growth from the inside out. It does NOT contain:
- Animal byproducts
- Harsh salt systems
- Harmful colors
- Harmful fragrances
What’s not to love? Check out Monat products by visiting http://monatglobal.com/all-our-products/