Life as a Mom of 3 really hasn’t hit me yet. I’ve got the Mom on the Go down pat! diaper bags and snacks are pretty much all I need to survive running errands. As long as there’s a Target nearby I’m pretty much safe right? As a NEW Mom I’ve pretty much narrowed it down to the basics of what you’ll need with 5 must have items for Moms on the GO!
1. Snacks – Snacks and toddlers pretty much go hand in hand. As a Mom on the go, I try to make sure that I’m giving my kids snacks that are not made with genetically engineered (GM) ingredients. With Gerber Lil’ Beanies, I feel better knowing that I’m giving my child a snack that they love and that I know has no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives … it’s a win-win for Moms and toddlers!
As a Foodie Mom, my children definitely love to put their own twist on snacks. If they’re in the mood for something savory my 10-year-old will mix something up for her little sisters. Something like mixing Gerber® Lil’ Beanies White Cheddar & Broccoli mixed with organic cheddar crackers, and pretzels. It’s a trail mix for the little ones! for a sweet tooth a.k.a toddler snack mix simply Mix Gerber® Lil’ Beanies Original with freeze dried strawberries, graham crackers, and yogurt covered raisins. Foodie-in-the-making? Yum!
The first bean-based snack in the baby aisle, Gerber® Lil’ BeaniesTM is made from the goodness of navy beans to deliver 2 grams of protein (9% Daily Value), 1 gram of fiber, and 10% Daily Value of Vitamin E per serving. A delicious and nutritious treat, your little ones will love it for its taste and you’ll love it for its nutrition. Gerber® Lil’ BeaniesTM Snack is baked, not made with genetically engineered (GM) ingredients, and is naturally flavored!
2. Wipes – I use baby wipes for everything! from wiping baby down to wiping the entire inside of my car! I’ve even wiped my kitchen counters and bathroom walls with wipes. They are a must have for ALL moms no matter what age your children are.
3. Backpack – Okay, I have to confess that I don’t always enjoy walking around with a big bulky diaper bag. I’m a New Yorker! I need to have my hands free at all times. A backpack makes things convenient for me to carry the baby. It’s a stylish way to carry diapers, a change of clothes and bottles.
4. Snack cups – make snacking a breeze! especially with Gerber® Lil’ Beanies. It offers a developmentally appropriate self-feeding snack that’s perfect to pack no matter where you’re off to.
- Per safety regulations, Gerber Lil’ Beanies should only be fed to securely seated and supervised children who are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
- Children should not eat directly out of the packaging.
5. Hand sanitizer – spread love not germs! when soap and water isn’t an option … sanitize! with a new baby in the house, I’ve stocked every bag, car, and room with hand sanitizer. It makes diaper changes a little easier.
Between shuffling the kids to daycare in the morning to taking them to mommy and me classes in the afternoon, remember to plan ahead! keep an extra diaper bag in the trunk of your car. Stock your purse or car with a nutritious snack option like Gerber® Lil’ BeaniesTM, so that you and your little ones are ready for an adventure!
Follow 3citygirlsnyc on Twitter for the latest trends, mommy hacks, reality tv rants, DIY’s, and more.
*Disclosure: Thank you to Gerber for sponsoring today’s post and inspiring me to try their new Gerber® Lil’ BeaniesTM Snack!