It’s no secret that Fall is my favorite season. It’s that time of year when the kids are finally settled into school, I finally have the kids morning routine down pat and the only worries I have on my mind is getting the kids fed and out the door without bringing me back yucky germs from school.
After school is a whole ‘nother routine! with a newborn at home, I wouldn’t mind sending the girls off to school in a bubble. Mila is too young for a flu shot which means I’m taking disinfecting serious!
One thing Mom’s and teachers can agree on is that we can’t live without our Clorox Disinfecting Wipes. A wipe that cleans and disinfects at the same time? Yes! No Mom wants to spread bacteria from room to room while cleaning. That’s disgusting! so instead of using a sponge or rag use Clorox Disinfecting Wipes!
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Kills:
- 99.9% of germs that can live on surfaces for up to 48 hours
- 99.9% of Viruses* and Bacteria
- Staph, E. Coli, Salmonella, Strep
#DIY – Feeling crafty? I’m always thinking of ways to show the girls teachers how much I appreciate them. The gift of Clorox Disinfecting Wipes is always a great start! The teachers love them in the classroom and I feel better knowing my girl’s space is being kept clean! It’s a win-win for us both! Little pattern sheets of paper, washi tape and blinged out stickers and you’re good to go!
to learn more about Clorox, their products and how to keep your family germ free visit clorox.com
Fall also means I get to enjoy my favorite foods but with a new baby, I find myself looking like a stressed out Chef! at least with Earth’s Best, there’s something for all 3 of my girls. There’s baby formula, infant, toddler and kids food.
And Earth’s Best has the BEST snacks too! there’s this chocolate chip cookie produced without gluten, peanut or tree-nut ingredients (perfect for classroom parties) and if you’re always on the go with the kids they’re going to love their fruit yogurt smoothies. No mess!
Earth’s Best believes that babies deserve nutritious fruits handpicked from organic orchards, vegetables are grown in nature’s soil and foods that are made without genetically engineered ingredients.
One of the many things I’ve noticed about Fall is how much us Mom’s purge! I’ve filled up bags and bags of Glad kitchen trash bags of toys and clothes. Only Glad can handle our purge. Their strong drawstring bags makes closing and carrying easy. Straight to the car and right to the thrift shop!
Glad® OdorShield® and Febreze® Freshness with Gain™ Original Scent provides:
- continuous odor neutralization* and leaves behind the fresh original scent of Gain™
- Reinforcing bands help add strength while saving plastic**
- Strong drawstring makes closing and carrying easy
- Available in 13-gallon size
Surviving Fall with a newborn means happy baby happy mommy! Philips Avent is clinically proven to help reduce colic with an anti-colic nipple that vents air away from baby’s tummy making running errands less stressful. Bottle design features:
– Anti-colic valve
– Designed to prevent leakage while feeding
– Wide neck for easy filling and cleaning
– BPA free
– Ergonomic shape that’s comfortable for mom and baby to hold
– Different nipple flow rates that grow with your baby
Learn more at www.philips.com/avent
I LOVE Quaker Oats! And because breakfast is the most important meal of the day no Mom should ever skip it! so plan ahead and soak your oats! Overnight Oats are a quick, easy, and delicious way to have breakfast ready on the go. Try the Chocolate Coconut Overnight Oats recipe.
- 1/2 Cup(s) Quaker® Oats
- 1/2 Cup(s) Unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 Tablespoon(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon(s) Almond extract
- 1 Tablespoon(s) Chia seeds
- 2 Tablespoon(s) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 Tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- Add Quaker Oats to your container of choice and pour in milk.
- Add cocoa powder, almond extract, chia seeds, shredded coconut, and maple syrup before refrigerating.
- Chill overnight and enjoy in the morning!
Follow 3citygirlsnyc on Twitter for the latest trends, mommy hacks, reality tv rants, DIY’s, and more.
*Disclosure: Thank you Momtrends for sponsoring today’s post and inspiring me to enjoy Fall!