No matter how much planning you do for a new baby, one of the most difficult and overwhelming decisions you have to make is when shopping for a new stroller. There are so many options out there with so many features but it all comes down to which is best for you and your lifestyle. As a newly minted Mom of 3, I needed a stroller that would make walking around the city easy, especially through these New York City streets. There are cobblestone streets, cracked sidewalks and if you live in Queens you need to be prepared for the amount of snow we get! I’m ready for anything! the foam-filled rubber tires with frame suspension system provide a smooth ride without the hassle of air-filled tires.
The 2017 Britax B-Ready stroller is perfect for Mila. I love the Click & Go System which allows for a quick connection with any Britax infant car seat or bassinet which really helps when taking a sleeping baby out of the car. The bassinet allows me to watch the baby as she sleeps perfectly on her back. It’s such a smooth ride that Mila doesn’t even notice Mommy is running errands. The extra-large canopy with the ventilation window allows me to peek on the baby if I decide to keep the front covered with a blanket and I absolutely love the extra-large under-seat storage which can hold one of my shopping sprees! plus when I’m out with my husband the handle can adjust to raise and lower all heights.
(walking on grass or dirt was simple! these wheels can handle anything!)
(Mama can still shop and fit in between small aisles)
Britax’s 2017 B-Ready is the ultimate versatile stroller for families with ever-changing needs. This model features a modern look and is adaptable to virtually any possible parenting scenario.
– Quick-Fold Design easily closes the stroller in seconds, even with two seats attached.
10 seating options adapt to your family’s needs with multiple seats or infant car seat
– Extra-large under-seat storage is accessible from all sides and fits all of life’s essentials.
– Foam-filled rubber tires with frame suspension system provide a smooth ride without the hassle of air-filled tires.
– Click & Go System allows for a quick connection with any Britax infant car seat or bassinet.
– Reversible top seat lets your child ride facing forwards or backwards.
– Automatic frame lock safely secures the closed stroller and keeps it compact for traveling or storing.
– 4-position recline makes it easy to accommodate sleeping infants or attentive toddlers.
– Adjustable handle height with comfort grip raises and lowers to provide the best fit for parents of all heights.
– Linked parking brake with red/green indicator locks both rear wheels with a single step.
– Extra-large canopy with ventilation window protects your child from the elements.
ASTM compliant for top safety.
MSRP (CAD) $649.99
For use with children from birth when using infant car seat, or second seat (sold separately). For use with children at least 6 months old, up to 55 lbs (25 kg) when using top seat only.
Visit Britax to learn more http://www.britax.ca/
*Disclosure: Thank you Britax for providing 3citygirlsnyc with a 2017 B-Ready for purposes or a review.