Welcoming friends or family into their first new home can be exciting. One of my favorite DIY’s has always been creating baskets of small essentials. It’s the best way to show your creative side while being unique with your gift.
To make your own DIY Housewarming gift think of the essentials you needed when moving into your own first space! To create this basket you’ll need:
- A Basket
- Tissue Paper
- Alphabet Stickers (to personalize the wine bottle!)
- Scotch Brite Toilet Scrubber
- ScotchBlue™ PLATINUM Painter’s Tape
- 3M Command Damage-Free hooks, strips and soap dish.
- Scotch-Brite Scrubbing Dish Cloth
- Scotch Magic Tape and
to make an even BIGGER basket (and impression) try adding rolls of toilet paper, paper towels, light bulbs and cleaning products! I should have thought that before I gifted this basket but there’s always next time!
*Disclosure: This post was made possible thanks to 3M. Products were provided for review purposes. As always, all opinions are of my own