When Mom’s pull me aside and ask “how do you do it with 3 girls?” I honestly reply that there is no difference. Well, for me at least! The chaos and messes are still the same just a little bit bigger with an occasional mommy meltdown here or there.
The secret to motherhood is to make your life easier with the simple things! like products that grow with baby and help keep your sanity. I have to admit that I’ve never owned a STEP Pail by Munchkin. I’ve lived in apartment buildings my entire life and those stinky diapers went straight into the incinerator ( don’t do this! I got scolded once!) with no bag but when you live in a house there is no escape! You have to pile them into the trash can that gets collected only twice a week and my baby Mila is a pooping machine. Can you imagine that daily funk?
Thank goodness for the STEP Pail by Munchkin! The Arm and Hammer baking soda puck and patented self-sealing technology, seals in odors as the lid closes. It kind of reminds me of a toilet flushing! and every time you close the lid you’re giving your nursery an added fresh boost of lavender fragrance. This pail is Mila tested and approved by Mommy!
Not only does it do all the “dirty” work but it’s sleek design gives any nursery an added modern look. Even better? For every single diaper pail sold, Munchkin will plant a tree! They’re on a mission to reduce gassy emissions both inside AND outside the nursery.
STEP Pail by Munchkin includes:
Includes (1) Step diaper pail,
(1) lavender-scented baking soda Puck
(1) starter refill ring and
(1) snap, seal & toss refill bag
Additional refills and Puck cartridges sold separately
LATCH by Munchkin
Although I didn’t breastfeed, I did want Mila to experience the benefits such as the simililarities of natural breast milk flow, less gas and fussiness. With The Munchkin LATCH™ bottle it’s specifically designed to mimic the breastfeeding experience and grows with baby! Also, Stage 2 and 3 nipples allow you to increase the flow as your baby grows.
- Better LATCH: Proper LATCH is achieved when mom’s nipple reaches all the way back to baby’s soft palate. The accordion-style nipple on the LATCH™ bottle stretches like the breast, helping baby LATCH easily and correctly.
- Like the Breast: When breastfeeding, baby controls the flow of milk by applying pressure to the base of mom’s nipple. The LATCH™ bottle mimics mom by releasing more breast milk as baby pushes against the nipple’s base.
- Less Colic: While feeding, the accordion-style nipple flexes as baby moves their head. This allows baby to maintain their LATCH, thus decreasing ingestion of air.
- Anti-colic valve: The anti-colic valve located at the bottom of the LATCH™ bottle allows for breast milk to flow while ensuring air bubbles do not travel through the breast milk.
- Slow-flow nipple: Experts agree that the best transition occurs when bottle flow and mother’s flow match. The LATCH™ Stage 1 nipple’s flow has been reduced to mimic the flow of the breast. Stage 2 and 3 are also available, allowing you to increase the flow as your baby grows.
Miracle 360 cup by Munchkin
Now that Mila is transitioning from baby to toddler it’s time we slowly toss out the old baby bottles to spill proof cups. Lucky for me she’s starting to get use to the Munchkin Miracle 360 Cup. At first she was just licking the lid but now she gets the concept and holds on like a big girl! I love that she can drink from anywhere around the rim. I tested it out myself and it still blows my mind!
- Toddler cup with dentist recommended spoutless design
- 360° edge allows drinking from any side of the cup- simply tilt the cup and suck on the valve’s edge.
- Cup automatically seals when child stops drinking to completely eliminate spills
- Easy to clean with no extra valves or parts
- 12+ months
- 10 oz capacity for water, milk or juice
- BPA-free & Top rack dishwasher safe
LUNA Safety Gate by Munchkin
I have to confess that my kids are strong. All 3 of my children have had super strength as babies and safety gates to them are like opening any other door in the house but not with the LUNA Safety Gate by Munchkin. I’m not sure if it’s their turn key mounts system that give it that added security but this gate is tough enough to handle all of my kids! I’m obsessed with everything about this safety gate!!! This award-winning gate is so stylish that it even has an illuminating LED motion-activated light. The gate stands at 29” tall and fits openings 30” to 54” wide. (For use with children 6-24 months.)
What I love about my favorite Munchkin products are that they grow with baby! from bottles to safety gates, remember that your baby doesn’t stay a baby forever. Think ahead. Not only will you save space but you’ll save your sanity and money too! Check out the rest of the Munchkin products here https://www.munchkin.com
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Momtrends but the content and opinions are of my own.