If eating healthier was on your New Year to do list than this Green Smoothie will help keep you on track. Not only is it less expensive than the store-bought brands but you can make these in bulk to last you for the week!
With this recipe, you won’t need a juicer because you can blend your fruit and veggies and pour it straight into a mason jar for an easier grab and go. And you love a smoothie with more of a spicier kick then you can always add more ginger or even a dash of Cayenne pepper.
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup spinach leaves, packed
- 1 apple, cut and cored
- 2 cups of coconut water
- 1 lemon juiced (or more to your desire)
- 3 celery sticks
- 1 Tbsp ginger
- Combine the spinach and coconut water in a blender and begin blending on low. Gradually move to higher speeds and blend until smooth.
- Next, add the celery and apple. Remember to peel and core apple for easier blending.
- Lastly, add the lemon juice, ginger, and blend until smooth. Can be refrigerated in a mason jar for up to 3 days.