For many New York City Mama’s, we’re still enjoying our school break with the kids. That gives me plenty of time to shop online for the kids back to school essentials and goodies for me! Whether your kiddo is starting Daycare or High School, there’s something for everyone!
During my recent Back to School event with Momtrends, I was introduced to so many wonderful brands that know exactly what busy Mom’s needs!
For the Mom that doesn’t have time to label every piece of back to school supplies, there’s Mabel’s Labels. The perfect solution for labeling everything! from tags to labels, Mabels has you covered! I love the stickers in the shoes for the little ones and the medical alert tag! Seriously? such a great idea for kids with allergies!
2. Vamousse – My biggest fear is getting a call from the school nurse to say that my kid has lice! Eek! You have to be super careful! Vamousse Lice Treatment is effective, safe, and pesticide-free. It kills lice AND eggs in 1 treatment. This non-toxic formula comes as a unique mousse application allowing quick, and precise application to make the treatment process easier, especially when treating children. A Mommy must have for back to school!
3. Stonyfield Organic Snack Pack – I have to admit that by day 3 into my Back to School routine I’m exhausted! snack packs are lifesavers and Yogourt is the best way to feed my kid a healthy snack + this Mom can relax knowing there are made with no pesticides or GMO’s!
4. ManiorPedi – because there’s not one nail salon in my neighborhood that can accommodate my ginormous stroller, my kids, and I secretly hate to leave my house as it is. Finding a parking spot in New York City is like winning the lotto. Why stress yourself out when you can have the luxury of a salon in your home! https://www.maniorpedi.com/
5. Epson Ecoprint – As a Mom who loves creating crafts for my kids and their classmates, this is a Mommy Must have! Featuring revolutionary cartridge‑free printing and includes up to 2 years of ink in the box, There’s an EcoTank Printer for your every printing need.
6. Avery Products – whether you’re a crafty Mom or running a business, Avery has the best designs in business cards, labels, and more!
7. Natalie’s Juice- Proudly women-owned and family-driven + A Mom’s best friend! Whether you need a refreshing pick me up from dropping off the kids at school to run errands or are just counting down until your Mom’s Night In, flavors include Orange Beet, Blood Orange, Tangerine, and Carrot Ginger & Matcha Lemonade!
Disclosure: Thank you to Momtrends for the media invite. As always, the content and opinions expressed here are my own.